– 3 Palestinians were killed by IOF in the West Bank and the Gaza Strip.
Israeli Occupation Forces (IOF) Continue Systematic Attacks against Palestinian Civilians and Property in the Occupied Palestinian Territory (OPT)
– 13 Palestinian civilians, including 2 children, were wounded by the IOF gunfire in the West Bank.
– 7 of these civilians were wounded during a peaceful demonstration organized in protest to the construction of the Annexation Wall in Ne’lin village west of Ramallah.
– IOF conducted 40 incursions into Palestinian communities in the West Bank.
– IOF have continued to raid civil society institutions in Nablus for the 2nd consecutive week.
– IOF raided the Municipality of Nablus, 2 medical centers, a television station, 2 NGOs and 5 mosques.
– IOF confiscated 7 school buses.
– IOF arrested 66 Palestinian civilians, including 7 children and 2 women, in the West -Bank.
– IOF have continued to impose a total siege on the OPT and have isolated the Gaza Strip from the outside world.
– IOF troops at a military checkpoint near Jenin attempted to force 3 Palestinian women to take off their clothes.
– IOF have continued settlement activities in the West Bank and Israeli settlers have continued to attacks Palestinian civilians and property.
– The construction of 920 housing units on Abu Ghumaim Mount (Har Homa), south of East Jerusalem, was approved
– IOF demolished a house in al-‘Eissawiya village near Jerusalem.